Crete4me real estate office has been operating since 1993. The person in charge of Crete4me real estate office since 2020 is Cassandra Kotzanakis. She has studied Advertising and Sales (marketing) at the Technological Educational Institute of crete.
As real estate agents we try to ensure that you are getting the property you want at the best possible price, and would hope to provide a service which makes you feel totally at ease with the whole process; from the first moment of contact, up until you finally own your property.
We understand that buying a home in a foreign country is a serious business, whether it be as a holiday home, business investment or a home for retirement you will want to be sure that you are dealing with responsible and professionals who will take care to find you what you are looking for, and give you careful guidance until the sale is complete.
We are a registered licensed agency and member of the Rethymnon Chamber of Commerce and this office has been operating since 1993. Although we are licensed to handle property transactions throughout Greece, we specialise in the Rethymnon Prefecture, which is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt areas of south Crete.
At crete4me we offer a team of professionals in whom we have many years of experience, complete confidence and can trust that your interests will be well taken care of. They are there to assist and consult with you every step of the way, including:
- A legal team of lawyers specialising in conveyancing, but who will also deal with matters on your behalf
- A notary who will ensure that everything you do is legally correct and binding, and ensure that your interests are protected. In Greece a notary is the most senior person in the legal world.
- Qualified, registered accountants who can advise on the transfer of funds and taxation matters
- All of these experts speak English, and other languages, but if necessary an independent translator can be arranged to make sure that you feel confident that everything is absolutely clear
- As permanent residents in Crete, and having bought and built homes of our own, we can speak from personal experience to guide you every step of the way
- Should you require references from clients who have previously used our services, for either buying or selling property, testimonials can be viewed on the website.
Hi, I am Cassandra Kotzanakis and I am the person behind Crete4me real estate office since 2020. I was born and raised in Agia Galini. I left my home town for studying Media Studies in Athens and Sales and Advertising Marketing at the Technological Educational Institute of Crete. I always wanted to return to my home town and be active and useful to our community.
I am a licensed real estate agent and have I have attended at the Vocational Education & Training Programs (E-Learning) of the Center for Education and Lifelong Learning (K.E.DI.VI.M.) of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (EKPA) for real estate agents.
As a real estate agent I love meeting new people and helping them with their dream come true. I am always thrilled when old clients of ours come by our office to say hi with a smile. I and my associates will be by your side with honesty, consistency and dedication.