This is a spacious home of 192m2 with four bedrooms and three bathrooms in the village of Saktouria. All living areas and bedrooms have spectacular sea and country views.
Each of the four bedrooms have French doors leading directly onto the terrace or balconies.
The lounge is large enough to accommodate several couches and easy chairs and has a 2.00m x 2.22m picture window which captures spectacular sunsets all year round.
In this space there is a raised reading area with fitted shelves and there is an attractive French designed wood burning stove with glass panelled door.
The property is suitable for a residential home or for a rental property as it is located near to some of the fabulous beaches along the south coast, including Triopetra, Agios Pavlos and Agia Fotini, making a remarkable income.
- The upstairs terrace is directly off the dining and kitchen area, which makes it ideal for entertaining. The balcony surrounds are safety glass and stainless steel maximizing both the views and safety.
- The kitchen is finished in natural light wood, black granite and brushed aluminum. It includes a Rangemaster 5-ring gas cooker, with double electric oven and grill, two refrigerators, a freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- All bathrooms are beautifully finished, complete with heated towel rails and all shower cubicles are spacious, tiled and fitted with easy opening glass doors.
- An oil fired boiler provides under-floor heating throughout the house and a solar system provides hot water and has assisted heating if necessary.
- There is plenty of storage space with two internal shelved storage rooms in addition to the enclosed storage area under the stairs.
- The outdoor area has clear roll down awnings giving one a space to use as a conservatory. All external windows and doors are all top quality aluminum and the house is tiled with top of the range Italian tiles. Exterior balconies and terraces are also tiled.
- The property has outstanding panoramic views and its partial construction into the hillside ensures uninterrupted views across the mountains and towards the sea at Trioperta.
- The spacious design offers rental potential and the location in Saktouria provides easy access to fantastic beaches along the South coast.
- 192m2 villa on a plot of 801.73m2
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Terrace and balconies with outstanding views
- Large picture window
- Spacious open living dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Italian tiled bathrooms, with glass front showers and heated towel rails
- Under floor heating
- Wood burning stove
- Oil fired boiler
- Hot water solar sysytem
- Plenty of storage
- Parking area