This is a luxury double storey stone villa located within walking distance of the popular village of Kamilari. The property has been built to an exceptionally high standard and provides comfortable living either as a permanent residence or as a holiday home
The villa 135m2 on a plot of 650m2 comprises:
Ground floor: open plan
- modern newly fitted kitchen with neutral colour wall and base units, electric hob and oven
- dining area comfortably accommodates table and six chairs glass doors lead on to the pool terrace
- lounge area with two double glass doors leading to the pool area
- wall mounted in built fireplace
- double bedroom with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and private en-suite shower room
- glass doors lead to terrace and balcony
- two double bedrooms each with private en-suite shower bathroom
- glass doors lead to upper terraces for outdoor sitting with views across the countryside, towards the sea and mountains
There are wall mounted air conditioning units which provide hot and cool air for comfort. Floors throughout the villa are tiled.
All windows and doors are of a high standard and are double glazed.
Garden and pool
The gardens are attractive and well maintained with trees, flowers and lawns. There is a pool of 30m2 which is surrounded by a stone wall for privacy and a tiled terrace that accommodates sun loungers and outdoor furniture. A well equipped covered outdoor garden kitchen with bbq overlooks the pool area and has comfortable seating, a perfect place for entertaining and relaxing.
Access to the property is easy and there is a private car port which can accommodate two cars for parking.