This is a fabulous property of 324m2 comprising two fully renovated stone villas, each with a private swimming pool, two bedrooms, and a separate guesthouse within 3km of wonderful south coast beaches, including Triopetra, and Agios Pavlos.
Situated along a quiet road on a plot of 4200m2 surrounded by a well established olive grove, the environment is both calm and natural, providing the prefect place for relaxation. The original properties are over 200 years old and have been fully renovated and sympathetically restored (2010) using traditional methods and local materials to an exceptionally high standard. Surrounding the properties are well maintained gardens with stone walls and terraces. The slightly elevated position of the properties allows for views down towards the sea at Triopetra beach and across the countryside.
Each stone house has a private swimming pool, tiled terraces and covered seated areas, which are perfect for relaxing and outdoor entertaining.
Each stone villa comprises:
- living area with fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen
- two bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- swimming pool
- verandas to outdoor pool and gardens
- The guest house includes:
- a single room with a fireplace and small kitchen
- outdoor bathroom
- The property currently operates as rental holiday accomodation and provides many comforts, including:
- solar water heaters
- air conditioning in all areas for heating and cooling
- indoor fireplaces
- automatic lighting for all outdoor areas and swimming pool
- satellite dishes and internet connection
There are exposed stone walls throughout the properties and a feature stone archway in the villas leading from the kitchen dining area to the main living area.