PKAM181 - Plot with country views and olive trees 1km to Kamilari village
(see the map)
Print property detailsContact us about this property
This 1799m2 plot near Kamilari is almost level, has fine country views and is a short drive to the wonderful sandy beach of Kalamaki and Kommos.
The plot is easily accessible along a quiet village road and is planted with a variety of olive trees, which produce the popular green olive oil.
Whilst this is an archaelogical sensitive area, clearance certificates have been obtained to allow the construction of a house with a pool.
It is an easy walk to the nearest coffee shops, post office, mini market and the village square.
The land is largely flat or gently sloping
- Easy access, so costs for construction will be normal
- Clearance from the Department of Archaeology has been obtainedlable
- It is in an area zoned as buildable
- Water and electricity is adjacent
- Fast line ADSL internet connection is avai
Map of the property