This 1799m2 plot near Kamilari is almost level, has fine country views and is a short drive to the wonderful sandy beach of Kalamaki and Kommos.
The plot is easily accessible along a quiet village road and is planted with a variety of olive trees, which produce the popular green olive oil.
Whilst this is an archaelogical sensitive area, clearance certificates have been obtained to allow the construction of a house with a pool.
It is an easy walk to the nearest coffee shops, post office, mini market and the village square.
The land is largely flat or gently sloping
- Easy access, so costs for construction will be normal
- Clearance from the Department of Archaeology has been obtainedlable
- It is in an area zoned as buildable
- Water and electricity is adjacent
- Fast line ADSL internet connection is avai